The Hydrosorbent XL pack provides lifetime protection against moisture damage by lowering the humidity in enclosed spaces. Protects against condensation, mould, mildew, rust and corrosion prolonging the life of stored valuables and supplies. The corrugated carton has a built-in indicator that changes from blue to pink, signaling the need for reactivation. Unit reactivates easily in any conventional oven - no need for refills or replacement parts.
Buy it once and use it forever.
• Lifetime protection against moisture damage.
• Top grade silica gel contained within a heavy duty corrugated carton.
• Built-in indicator that turns from blue to pink signaling need for reactivation.
• Easy to reactivate in any oven.
• Boats, caravans & cars
• Safes & cabinets
• Camera equipment
• Photos & documents
• Coins, stamps & collectibles
• Musical instruments
• Clothing & leather storage
• Tool & tackle boxes
• Food & grain
• Seeds & bulbs
• Camping equipment
• Sporting equipment
When the center circle turns pink reactivate the unit as follows: Remove the bag of silica gel from the carton and place the bag in a 115°Celcius oven for at least 3 hours. Replace the bag in the carton.
Please note: it may take several hours for the indicating circles to turn blue again.