Corwipes® remove light rust, grease, oil & dust while leaving behind a protective antistatic and thin VpCI® film to protect and maintain sensitive metal parts & surfaces. The static dissipative film will drain charges when properly grounded, and reduce triboelectric voltage to less than 300 volts.
The wipes contain an active water-based material that is safe to handle, is not harmful to skin and is classified as non-hazardous.
- Leaves an indiscernible temporary protective film, providing anti-corrosion protection
- Does not leave behind any harmful insulating barriers
- Also cleans rubber, synthetic materials, vinyl, painted surfaces, plexiglass and glass
- Reduces need for multiple cleaners
- Non-hazardous, non-corrosive, and non-flammable
- Rip-resistant non-woven fabric wipes, measuring 12.7 x 12.7cm
- Wipes are packed 25 to a flip top HDPE container
Corwipe® 500 is designed to clean, protect and maintain products, components or assemblies such as:
- Machined parts coated with waxes or greases prior to assembly
- Static sensitive equipment
- Manual and power tools
- Aircraft and satellite components & assemblies
- Communications equipment
- Computer data storage devices
- Computer monitors and keyboards, TV screens, CD players, equalizers, stereo speakers, etc.
- PC boards and terminal blocks
- Power connections and audio connectors
- Military equipment, ammunition and missile components
- Carbon steel
- Cast iron
- Copper and its alloys
- Stainless steel
*Length of protection varies upon conditions, average 3-4 months.
How to Use:
Lift tab to open. Remove a wipe and rub it over the affected part or area until clean. Wipe may be effective for more than one use depending on amount of contamination. Reseal to prevent wipes from drying.
|Material||Rip-resistant non-woven fabric|
|Dimensions||12.7 x 12.7cm wipes|
|Quantity||25 per flip top HDPE container|